Fantasy Gift List
December 22, 2011 § 2 Comments
‘Tis the season to be greedy. And since tonight is already the third night of Hanukah, I’ve been thinking about gifts that I could only dream of receiving. Here’s a fantasy list of ten.
1. Matte Black R8 – One of my dream cars…So I could look like a combination of Batman/a Robot and drive really fast.
2. The Honeymoon House in Brazil from Twilight:Breaking Dawn- If you’ve seen the movie, you understand.
3. Ferretti 680- Who wouldn’t want a yacht… (that’s rhetorical).
4. Burberry Cashmere Blanket- For the ultimate cuddlefest.
5. DeBeers 5.16-Carat Blue Diamond Ring– It was sold recently at an auction in Hong Kong for $6.4M. What a shame– I think blue would have complemented my skin tone fabulously.
6. A Floating Bed- I think it would solve all of my sleeping problems.
7. LED Mirror with Built-In iPod Dock– Ideal for my future bathroom in my new apartment.
8. Jetlev R200 Water JetPack- WOW. I want to fly.
9. Fendi Bicycle- I have awful coordination so it would probably be for show. Like a museum in my house.
10. My Dream Man: Zach from the Real World’s body with Ryan Gosling’s personality, Jake Gyllenhaal’s eyes & hair, and Bryan Greenberg’s style.– I’ve put a lot of thought into this. Is it really too much to ask for?
Hope you get great gifts this holiday. If you get one from my list, don’t tell me because I’ll be very jealous.